Check out Podcasts Go Fork Yourself, The Knitgrrl Show, World Books
Knit This: Queen Bee sweater by Mary Scott Huff. I’m starting mine in September and plan to be wearing it for the holidays.
Cat Bordhi and Sarah Anderson will be in Portland teaching at HandworksNW the first weekend of August. Registration is open now.
I'm a cook, a gardener, a shepherd, a knitter, a spinner, a teacher and I podcast about all of this @ At the Kitchen Table Podcast.
- Stand up too long? Get a good blues band and dance the night away. #bittleneckbluesband instagram.com/p/r0uZulHaDZ/ 4 days ago
- Wrapping up the huckleberry cheesecake. instagram.com/p/ruksr_HaHL/ 6 days ago
- Oh my god! I just made my own butter to go with my bread. Big mistake...really, really big mistake.… instagram.com/p/rpRzIMHaAG/ 1 week ago
- Indigo over coffee for my fall cardi. #cvm #clarayarnforfallsweater claraparkes instagram.com/p/rm1ZXxHaM4/ 1 week ago
- Finished silk shibori shawl. #indigo instagram.com/p/rkrwKjHaHd/ 1 week ago
Knitting, Spinning, Writing, Cooking, Newsletter, Gardening, Travel, Reading52 weeks of happy cooking Designing Herbal iCreateFlix In the garden knitting Life in the house Listening along Mt Hood Fiber Retreat Natural Dyeing On an important note Other Crafts out and about Podcast Episode Projects from other Creatives Reading spinning travel Uncategorized Writing Your Recipe Journal
- 52 weeks of happy
- In the garden
- Life in the house
- Listening along
- Mt Hood Fiber Retreat
- Natural Dyeing
- On an important note
- Other Crafts
- out and about
- Podcast Episode
- Projects from other Creatives
- Your Recipe Journal