Check out Podcasts Go Fork Yourself, The Knitgrrl Show, World Books
Knit This: Queen Bee sweater by Mary Scott Huff. I’m starting mine in September and plan to be wearing it for the holidays.
Cat Bordhi and Sarah Anderson will be in Portland teaching at HandworksNW the first weekend of August. Registration is open now.
I'm a cook, a gardener, a shepherd, a knitter, a spinner, a teacher and I podcast about all of this @ At the Kitchen Table Podcast.
- Cappuccino and a cinnamon twist at Cafe Trieste in San fransisco. This is the perfect way to begin my… instagram.com/p/q1rxxUHaGF/ 1 day ago
- Ok I'm starting to like this whole birthday thing! On day 4 of 8 days of birthday activities.… instagram.com/p/qz6YK5naOk/ 1 day ago
- Lunch from the garden. instagram.com/p/qxCZnTHaEj/ 2 days ago
- No filter on the coffee dyed yarns. Look at the dramatic difference. Large skeins are CVM.… instagram.com/p/qw49WOHaFX/ 2 days ago
- Oh what a difference with different fiber contents. #redcabbage #dyersnotebook instagram.com/p/qw4zk9naE4/ 2 days ago
Knitting, Spinning, Writing, Cooking, Newsletter, Gardening, Travel, Reading52 weeks of happy cooking Designing Herbal iCreateFlix In the garden knitting Life in the house Listening along Mt Hood Fiber Retreat Natural Dyeing On an important note Other Crafts out and about Podcast Episode Projects from other Creatives Reading spinning travel Uncategorized Writing Your Recipe Journal
- 52 weeks of happy
- In the garden
- Life in the house
- Listening along
- Mt Hood Fiber Retreat
- Natural Dyeing
- On an important note
- Other Crafts
- out and about
- Podcast Episode
- Projects from other Creatives
- Your Recipe Journal