Check out Podcasts Go Fork Yourself, The Knitgrrl Show, World Books
Knit This: Queen Bee sweater by Mary Scott Huff. I’m starting mine in September and plan to be wearing it for the holidays.
Cat Bordhi and Sarah Anderson will be in Portland teaching at HandworksNW the first weekend of August. Registration is open now.
I'm a cook, a gardener, a shepherd, a knitter, a spinner, a teacher and I podcast about all of this @ At the Kitchen Table Podcast.
- A pillow and a potion made for some great, creative dreams last night. Love using @avfkw Seam… instagram.com/p/sczCkWnaMN/ 14 hours ago
- Beautiful silk wrappings. #dyersnotebook #naturaldyes #goodgifts instagram.com/p/sRCRuYnaIz/ 5 days ago
- This is the two little bumps together. One with alum and one with rhubarb mordant. Probably enough for… instagram.com/p/sIgTCcHaGx/ 1 week ago
- I love how this BFL/silk fiber took a mix of Dahlia and Madder dye. #dahlia #madder #experiments… instagram.com/p/sIX6lynaIj/ 1 week ago
- The Great White Bale lot#2 getting ready for a fall sweater. claraparkes #dalia #annatto #nofilter instagram.com/p/sGerhKnaHV/ 1 week ago
Knitting, Spinning, Writing, Cooking, Newsletter, Gardening, Travel, Reading52 weeks of happy cooking Designing Herbal iCreateFlix In the garden knitting Life in the house Listening along Mt Hood Fiber Retreat Natural Dyeing On an important note Other Crafts out and about Podcast Episode Projects from other Creatives Reading spinning travel Uncategorized Writing Your Recipe Journal
- 52 weeks of happy
- In the garden
- Life in the house
- Listening along
- Mt Hood Fiber Retreat
- Natural Dyeing
- On an important note
- Other Crafts
- out and about
- Podcast Episode
- Projects from other Creatives
- Your Recipe Journal